Saturday, April 24, 2010

LUNCH






YUMMY YUMMY
I will talk abut school lunch today. In our school there are three main menu. Asian food, western food and vegetable food. Sometime I like to eat Asian food since I'm a asian but usually I eat western food because it's really yummy. My favorite food is PIZZA and spaghetti. I like italian food.




Lunch start at 12:55 and usually ends at 1:40. Vegetable food is 120tk and Western and asian foods are 130tk. These are some pictures. Right one is Asian food, right one is Asian beef and left one is Vegetable sandwich (Vegetable and Western mix together)

It looks really YUMMY :)
Next is Drinks. We have two different types of drinks.
We have Chocolate milk.

We also have Mango Juice which is my favorite drink in lunch time.



In lunch time we are not allowed to drink coke because it has bad stuff in it.



If you don't like Asian, Vegetable and Western food. Then you can bring your own lunch. These days lots of people bring home made lunch. I think bring lunch is also one of great idea. It also save money and you don't have to waste time to buy lunch.



After Lunch you will have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment